Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. I look forward to see who responds. ( To write a note-just click on my notes on the left side...type out your list...type in names of people to tag below...and publish)
1. I talk to myself. Out loud. All. The. Time. I have been caught, but I don't do it in front of ppl. (No reason to confirm the craziness ppl already think exists. They are right, just no need to confirm it.)
2. I think I'm dying. Ever since my mom was diagnosed with stage-3 Endomitrial cancer, and finding out I have endomitriosis, the fact that I have no health insurance and can't get treatment leaves me fearing for my life every day. I will continue to think I am slowly dying until I can get proper treatment and a doctor tells me I am fine. (My mother's endo progressed to cancer due to lack of treatment.)
3. It is my goal to somehow live in the same state as Lil Miss again. I feel like the world's worst mother living so far from her and I worry about her so much every day that I have a never ending knot in my belly. (Either that or I have a tapeworm.)
4. If meat has ANY kind of pink (even pink-ish) in it, it is RAW and I will NOT eat it. End of story! (Cause it gives you tapeworms.) (And then kills you.)
5. Even though I don't get along well with kids or animals, one of my biggest pet-peeves is the neglect or mistreatment of them. I am not above reprimanding a parent or owner for being out of line or stupid with their kid/pet.
6. I never know what to say about myself. If someone asks a question about me I have no problem answering, but to just think of things to talk about concerning me is VERY difficult. (This is why I don't do good at job interviews.) I am having trouble with this, right now. I can't think of a #7. Something will come to me.
7. I once sang "I Saw Him Standing There" in the middle of a crowded mall, with 4 other girls, for a Crystal Pepsi. (I was really thirsty.) Of the 5 of us, you could only hear myself and the 2 girls that I was friends with. I don't even remember who the 2 other girls were. I'm suprised I remember the Crystal Pepsi.
8. I miss Crystal Pepsi.
9. Because of my OCD, I cannot go into a book or yarn store without buying a book or ball of yarn.
10. My dream job would be to be to make movies or a TV show. I am obsessed with movies and tv. My second choice is to be a Crime Scene Investigator. Even before the show came around. I've accomplished neither.
11. I have no problem wearing tight fitting, skimpy, almost nothing clothes, but I won't go totally nude. I would never make it as a stripper.
12. I'm afraid of the dark. Although my rational brain tells me there is nothing there, my lesser brain says there are things under my bed, in my shower, in the closet and in any dark room. To be more specific, Freddy Kruger lives under the bed waiting for a limb to fall over the side. Godzilla lives in my shower and I have to keep the curtain closed. I haven't identified the thing in the closet, but I have to keep the door closed to keep it at bay. The thing in the closet comes out into the room if there are no lights on. Light drives them all away. This one of the main reasons I am awake at night and sleep during the day. If I do sleep at night it is often with the lights on. If you leave the shower curtain open, this happens...
14. I always wanted to take dance lessons. I LOVE dance. I love witching it, I love doing it.
15. I LOVE to sing, but I have a hard time doing it in front of a small audience. Especially if I know the few ppl. Large crowds and audiences are a totally different story. The problem? I don't think I sing well (although I'm told otherwise. Pfftt, whatever) and large crowds full of strangers are easier because I don't care what ppl I don't know think of my singing. Plus I probably will never see them again. Small crowds of ppl I know will probably talk to me about it and I will have to see them again. Alcohol is not a factor in either scenario.
16. I can't pee if any part of my body is moving. If even my big toe twitches, I immediately stop and it crawls back up. (I know, TMI, but I'm having a hard time coming up with things for this list.)
17. I am not a physically affectionate person, but extremely emotionally needy in relationships.
18. I'm extremely bipolar as far as my Facebook/Twitter posts and my actually emotions are concerned. What I mean is, if I am depressed or upset, my posts tend to be happy and silly. This is because I am trying to lift myself out of my bad mood and often being playful and having others return it helps me out of my funk. On the other hand, if I am in a good mood, you are more likely to see me go off on a rant or say something offensive because I am more able to handle the criticism and arguments if I'm in a good frame of mind.
19. I choose my battles. Many ppl have told me that I need to stand up for myself or that I'm a push-over. If you really know me, you know that I have NO problem standing up for myself. NONE! I just don't always think it's worth getting into an argument or dealing with the negativity to let something happen or going along with something. Or sometimes I don't care enough about the "thing" to fight for it. But I will get fierce and put my foot DOWN when ppl try to push me around or for those things I believe. I have NO problem speaking my mind, but sometimes it is better to keep it to myself. Sometimes it's nothing more than strategy and allowing a person to hang themselves, or I am waiting for the big picture to unfold. I'm calculated like that.
20. I have 8 tattoos and I want more. (Butterfly w/ tribal on left calf, frog w/ tribal on right calf, wolf prints from ankle to hip on left leg, rose on right thigh, Celtic knit w/ tribal tramp-stamp, Mehndi half-sleeve on left upper arm, vampire bite on left forearm, pentacle and vines armband on right bicep.)
21. The best way to get ahold of me, sadly, is through Facebook or text message. Being partially deaf, the phone and I are not friends.
22. Consistent noise bothers me. Dogs barking, birds chirping, fingers tapping, clocks ticking, etc. will drive me absolutely fucking insane!!! So does whistling.
23. My best friend has been my best friend for 31 years. We love each other and hate each other like sisters and will probably grow old together. Even through the distance. She is one of the girls you could hear from #7. (She stalks me and I allow it.)
24. I don't have a favorite food.
25. It took 4 days to come up with these 25 things. (See #6)